We are looking for an intern to join our team that wants to gain experience in the digital media and social media space!
We’re a local interest website and Instagram page that covers things to do, events, guides, and local businesses in Durham, NC.
The truth is, it’s a lot of fun to do what we do. Everyday we connect with the community and local business owners to highlight all the people and places that make Durham so cool. This includes a lot of exploring Durham, taking photos, and writing about it.
We are for looking for someone that would be interested in:
- Maintaining our social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Researching and writing articles about local-interest topics in Durham
- Attending and covering local events
- Interviewing local business owners
- Exploring Durham to take and compile photographs and videos
- Crafting and scheduling weekly newsletters
- A background or experience in journalism and/or communications is helpful but not necessary
- Time commitment is 15-25 hours a week (Flexible)
- Note that all internships are unpaid, but we can work with you to receive course credit if needed.
- Start and end dates are flexible
If you are interested in becoming an intern for Best of the Bull, fill out this form.