- This event has passed.
Crushable: Ciders, Seltzers, & Sours
July 24 @ 9:30 pm - 1:30 am
Join us in the beer garden at The Glass Jug (RTP) for a beer fest like no other! 13 different breweries and cideries will be in attendance, pouring their finest ciders, seltzers, and sour beers.
Enjoy unlimited samples of cider, seltzer, and sour beer from all of the following breweries in attendance:
The Glass Jug | Untitled Art | Newgrass | Dssolvr | Burial | Botanist & Barrel | Edmunds Oast | Wise Man | Bond Brothers | James Creek Cider House | Good Road | Southern Pines | NoDa Brewing
Stairway to Veggin’ Food Truck will be here serving up some of the most amazing plant-based dishes you’ve ever tried. Be sure to check them out while you’re here. You will not be disappointed!
Cosmic Superheros, the Triangle’s premier jam band, will be rocking the stage throughout the event. They just released their third album and are ready to keep your body moving while enjoying the delicious drinks!
This year’s event is limited to 200 attendees, allowing us to provide a little extra space given the pandemic. $35 general admission tickets get you into the festival and a sample cup that can be used for unlimited samples from the various breweries and cideries on site.
We are also offering a limited number of $15 tickets for people under 21, designated drivers, or those who are just listening to the music. These tickets do not include any alcohol. No alcohol can be consumed at The Glass Jug with this ticket.
– If you have been vaccinated, masks are not required when outdoors at the event.
– This event is outdoors. It is in July. It could be very hot or rainy. Be prepared for the elements. This is NC. We’ll provide water stations and some tables will have shade, but we encourage you to also bring hats, sunscreen, etc.
– Feel free to bring lawn chairs and/or blankets to set up in the beer garden to listen to the music. There will be lots of seating available, but there will also be room for you to bring your own, if you prefer.
– Each brewery is bringing one featured sour beer, hard cider, or hard seltzer. If you do not enjoy these beverages, then this is not the event for you.
– No outside beverages of any kind will be allowed.
– Non-alcoholic drinks and snacks will be available for purchase inside The Glass Jug
– You may enter and exit the beer garden as needed, as long as you still have your wristband. Otherwise, we cannot allow re-entry.
Q: Can I bring my dog?
A: Yes, as long as they stay on lease and you pick up after them. Remember that it is going to be hot outside and there will be a lot of other people, so please keep your dog’s welfare in mind, also.
Q: Can I bring a lawn chair or umbrella?
A: Yes. We will be providing extra seating, but feel free to bring your own chair for hanging out and enjoying the music if that would be more comfortable for you.
Q: Can I bring in outside food and drinks?
A: Outside food is fine, but we are not allowing outside drinks to avoid people bringing in outside alcohol. We have non-alcoholic beverages for sale at the bar and will have a water station set up during the festival. Stairway to Veggin’ will also be here for the entirety of the event serving some delicious food!
Q: Can I purchase a ticket at The Jug?
A: No. All ticket sales are through Eventbrite and there will not be any tickets available at the door.
Q: Do I have to purchase a Non-Alcohol/Music-Only ticket for my child?
A: Kids 5 years old or younger can attend for free. Otherwise, please purchase the $15 music-only ticket. Note that this is an outdoor beer festival, and we are not providing any child-focused entertainment, so plan accordingly.