Overview & Audience Snapshot
What We Do
We publish new, useful guides to Durham weekly, maintain a popular event calendar, spotlight the most AMAZING local hotspots and businesses. We curate the best that Durham has to offer with a community-centric approach!
- Monthly Website Page Views: 80,000+
- Social Media Following: 55,000+
Our audience is active, upscale and educated. They’re the social planners in their friend groups, families, and workplaces. Our readers visit our website or follow our social media to plan their own free time and local entertainment budget.
- 59% female
- 41% male
- 70% between the ages of 18-44
- 88% eat or drink out 4 or more times a month. And 46% eat or drink our 10 or more times a month.
Award-Winning Website and Social Media
- Voted Best Local Interest Website in the Indy Week’s Best of Triangle Awards
- Nominated for Best Instagram, Facebook, Local Interest Website, Local Interest Blog, and Local Do-Gooder in the Indy Week’s Best of Triangle Awards!